2021 Columbus Food Truck Festival – Frequently Asked Questions
Hours: Saturday August 21st 11am-11pm and Sunday August 22nd 12pm-7pm
Purchase tickets at www.columbusfoodtruckfest.com
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- TICKET PURCHASES – If you can’t find your emailed ticket purchase check and search for [email protected] as that is the email the tickets were sent from.
- Parking onsite is only provided too attendees that have pre purchased tickets online, you can purchase tickets from our website for $5
- For non ticket holders that plan on purchasing walk up tickets please park across the street or around the fairgrounds on streets where parking is permitted.
- Parking and driving map – Please pay attention to specific entry as you will not be able to enter from some streets to respect our neighbors of Downtown Hilliard.
- Please click this link to map your exact driving route:
- Handicap Parking is available on a first come first serve basis, must have a legal handicap plate or placard.
- Pre Purchased Ticket Holder Parking and Entry – please enter through the parking lot entrance Main Gate as noted on the map below. You will need to show your mobile ticket to the parking attendant to enter the fairgrounds lot, once parked, walk to the main entry gate to have your ticket scanned for entry.
- Walk up ticket purchases available – please use the Walk Up entrance on NW Parkway as noted on the map below.
- Uber/Lyft drop/pick up spot see map and address listed on map below.
- Bags – May be subject to search, No Backpacks or camel packs permitted. No Coolers of any kind.
- No Beverages are permitted to be carried in to or out of the festival.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- We do accept credit cards and cash, there will be a few ATM’s on site as well.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any covered area with a roof or tent.
- No Chairs but please free to bring blankets as we have over 160 tables and plenty of chairs spread around the festival.
- No Weapons, guns or knives of any kind permitted.
- No fast passes or VIP being offered this year.
- No pets or animals permitted unless you have properly licensed service animal with proper paperwork in hand.
- Gluten free options – Click here
- Food Allergy – Please be advised that some food from the food vendors may be prepared with and contain ingredients such as milk, eggs, wheat, soybean, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you have allergies, please be sure to ask the individual food vendors before ordering and eating.
- To align with the recent Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, Columbus Public Health and Franklin County Public Health has issued a mask advisory urging everyone to wear a mask indoors and in crowded areas regardless of vaccine status until further notice
We ask that you please DO NOT COME to the festival if you have tested positive or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or are experiencing symptoms of the virus. Thanks for keeping these precautions in mind — we’re all in this together. It takes each one of us to make sure that we can all continue to enjoy events like ours safely. By attending The Columbus Food Truck Festival you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 which can lead to severe illness and death, we recommend you follow all current Franklin County, Ohio and CDC guidelines”
- Incase of emergency – In the event of an emergency, information and instructions will be announced through the stage PA systems over the loud speakers. In Addition we have first aid EMS on site and they can be found near the Columbia Street Side of the festival.
- LOST AND FOUND, please see the Volunteer Tent, Main Ticket Gate or Walk in Ticket Gate for further information. If you lose something we will hold it for up to one month after the festival and you can contact us via the contact form on our website.