Downtown & Hilliard
What is not permitted at the festival?
- No alcohol unless purchased inside the festival.
- No hard-sided coolers
- soft-sided insulated bags larger than standard 6-pack size
- No fireworks of any kind
- No peddling or soliciting inside festival grounds
- No smoking is allowed under any tents or in any buildings at the festival
- Permitted firearms limited to those persons with a valid CHL while carrying concealed
- No other weapons permitted
Can I exit and re-enter the festival later in the day?
Can we bring chairs/blankets/tents?
Yes we want you to eat, drink and relax in comfort.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes & ATMs are available for cash
What are the festival times?
11am - 10pm both days.
Is the festival wheelchair accessible?
What should I do in the event of an emergency if I am on festival grounds?
In the event of an emergency, information and instructions will be announced on stages and PA system. In addition, we have first aid stations staffed by the red cross.
What should I wear to the festival?
Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. We suggest bringing aprons or shirts for all that spilt food truck food! Don’t forget your sunscreen.
What kinds of guest services are available on festival grounds?
- ATMs - see 2024 map for locations
- First aid stations - see 2024 map for locations
- Information Tents - for on-site questions, lost & found, or to simply learn more about the food truck festival just visit our ticket selling booths and ask our friendly volunteers.
Is there a festival lost & found? Whom do I contact?
Yes. Lost items may be turned in at any of our ticket booths. Lost items will be kept for 30 days after the festival. To inquire about lost items after the festival please contact us.
Whom can I contact if I have additional questions?
Feel free to contact us.